- Application & resume should be placed in the employee file.
- W4 tax forms are filled out on Quickbooks Online, and must be printed and placed into employee file.
- I9 employment forms are taken as paper copies with scanned ID's to be placed into employee file.
- Report new hire with the state and print off copies of confirmation for employee file.
- Make sure payroll dates are discussed and hours are reported to payroll.
- The manger should research any local requirements for new employee hires and ensure everything is concluded with the on boarding paperwork.