Every item in the store is required to have some form of price listing so guests can browse uninterrupted if requested. There are many types of tags and ways to tag our items in the store.
1. Follow the provided template for the tags size
2. Make sure the compare price and the sale price match our online store
3. Make sure the sku and/or bar code match the item
4. Make sure the dimensions are listed
5. Ensure color options are listed
When using the tag gun pierce the item in a spot that will not damage the item! That means do not punch holes in leather, microfiber, or any tight weave fabric. Loose weave fabric can be more forgiving, but the proper way is to tag in the seam without breaking the seam or stitching.
Lamps & Decor:
Optional Signage Supplements: